Regularly servicing your car can make the difference between it running smoothly and fuel efficiently, and the risk of it breaking down and incurring an expensive and unexpected repair’s.
Here at L&J vehicle specialist we offer car servicing to all makes and models of vehicles including light commercials, classic & modified cars, to customers in and around Taplow and surrounding areas.
But what are the benefits?
There are many benefits to getting your car serviced and we wanted to point out the main ones in our latest blog post.
- Servicing your vehicle at regular intervals can help Identify potential problems before they arise
- Vehicle servicing will ensure the essential checks are carried out by a professional who knows your vehicle components such as, the braking system and suspension
- Carrying out a service will help to reduce engine wear, improves fuel economy along with prolonging the life of your engine
- Services are crucial to the safety of your vehicle and the people inside it
- Can help maintain your car’s value
How often should I service my car?
Most vehicles follow a service schedule from the manufacturer which typically suggests vehicles should be serviced every year or 12,500 miles whichever comes sooner. Most vehicles nowadays have service indicators that will prompt you when servicing is due.
Are you looking to book your next car service?
L&J Vehicle Specialists have over 15 years’ experience in the car industry. We are a trusted, family run business who take pride in the work that we do.
All our car servicing is carried out by highly skilled and trained service technicians. Our customers have the option of choosing a small or large service depending on mileage and cost. We use parts that match the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment.
To book your vehicle in for your next service call us on 01628 669111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.